TIPS TO SUCCESSFULL PRESENTATION

11 Top Tips for a Suc11 Top Tips for a Successful Technical Presentationces

                       Over five years ago I posted Tips for a Successful MSFT Presentation. Yesterday I watched the video of my Mix Presentation all the way through. It's always very painful to hear one's own voice but it's even worse to watch yourself. I never listen to my podcast and I avoid watching myself. It's like watching a person in parallel universe and it inspires self-loathing. However, if you are someone who values continuous improvement - and I am - you need to do the uncomfortable.

Here's my five-years-later Updated Tips for a Successful Technical Presentation.

http://www.hanselman.com/blog/11TopTipsForASuccessfulTechnicalPresentation.aspx


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Best April Fools' Day 2017 Pranks in the Tech World

A few new things made by Google.